Tooth / Rheumatic Pain Relief Herbal Hot/Cold Mini Therapy Pack
You Save: Rs. 90.00 (20%)
Free shipping. All orders are dispatched the next business day!
We will beat any price. We back all products with a 14 days guarantee.
Aksobha’s Mini Pack is a multipurpose hot and cold pack. It has a simple design, can be placed easily on any body part. This best-selling Mini Pack is reusable and can be used as a hot and cold pack and as an aromatherapy pack. It is commonly used as first aid to relieve Rheumatic pains, Toothache, Pains in smaller areas.
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for hot therapy. Applying heat to your tissues increases blood circulation. The heat of the packs reduce muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and can helps with movement.
Hot therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle strains, sprains, and more.
• Heat the pack in the microwave for 1 to 2 mins, do not heat for more than 2 mins at one time
• Check the heat and apply to the desired body part
• Once the pack cools down to room temperature, it can be reheated as required
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for cold therapy. Applying cold to your tissue results in the narrowing of your blood vessels. Slowing the blood flow and other fluids into the injured tissue reduces swelling, muscle spasms, pain, and inflammation.
Cold therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as joint sprains, headaches, bruises, black & blue marks, swelling, fever, sunburns, and more.
• Cool the pack in the freezer for a few hours
• Check the temperature and apply to the desired body part
• If the pack gets dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
• Do not immerse in water or wash the pack
• Heat the packs and use them frequently
• Do not heat pack for longer than 2 mins or as directed
• The pack can be put in a cloth bag and stored in the freezer if not used for long
- Women Powered
- Eco Friendly
- Zero Plastic and Zero Chemicals
Made of pure Khadhi Cotton fabric
Available in assorted colors