GIVE MOM-TO-BE SOMETHING THAT’S JUST FOR HER, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IS FOCUSED ON BABY
The Baby’s arrival is still months away, and yet, middle-of-the-night wakings are already part of the drill. Our Wellness Pregnancy Gift is a luxurious wellness routine in a box, designed to gently ease mom-to-be from aches and pains.
It features Wellness products: Multipurpose Spine therapy pack, Nursing breastfeeding Therapy packs and soothing essential oil.
All of these elements complement one another perfectly to help the pregnant mom relax, unwind, and sleep better.
Our Nursing Breastfeeding Therapy Packs are made of soft organic cotton fabric as a cover with a filling of herbs, seeds and essential oils. It's a great tool for Nursing Mothers to help greatly with enhancing milk let down, Mastitis, plugged ducts, and decrease engorgement.
Our Multipurpose Spine Therapy Pack is a multipurpose hot pack and cold pack designed for the Spine, Back, Abdomen, shoulders, Legs and neck areas. This best-selling Spine Pack is reusable and can be used as a hot and cold pack and as an aromatherapy pack. It is commonly used by people as a hot pack for Spine pain relief, Back Pain aid, Abdomen pain, menstrual cramps, leg pain remedy. You can also use it to reduce swelling and muscle stiffness and promote muscle relaxation.
Relief from aching Spine muscles and to Neck Sprains, Treat Shoulder Pinches, Treat Injuries, Muscle Pain Relief, Improve Blood Circulation, Aromatherapy infused to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for hot therapy. Applying heat to your tissues increases blood circulation. The heat of the packs reduce muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and can helps with movement.
Hot therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle strains, sprains, and more.
• Heat the pack in the microwave for 1 to 2 mins, do not heat for more than 2 mins at one time
• Check the heat and apply to the desired body part
• Once the pack cools down to room temperature, it can be reheated as required
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for cold therapy. Applying cold to your tissue results in the narrowing of your blood vessels. Slowing the blood flow and other fluids into the injured tissue reduces swelling, muscle spasms, pain, and inflammation.
Cold therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as joint sprains, headaches, bruises, black & blue marks, swelling, fever, sunburns, and more.
• Cool the pack in the freezer for a few hours
• Check the temperature and apply to the desired body part
• If the pack gets dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
• Do not immerse in water or wash the pack
• Heat the packs and use them frequently
• Do not heat pack for longer than 2 mins or as directed
• The pack can be put in a cloth bag and stored in the freezer if not used for long
- Women Powered
- Eco Friendly
- Zero Plastic and Zero Chemicals