A GIFT THAT GIFTS WELLNESS
These Hand Warmer Mitts provides great relief from Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, muscle spasms, swelling, sprains, ligament injuries, post-surgery recovery. These Hand Warmers are 100% natural and plastic, chemical-free. They can be used for Hot Therapy and Cold Therapy.
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for hot therapy. Applying heat to your tissues increases blood circulation. The heat of the packs reduce muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and can helps with movement.
Hot therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle strains, sprains, and more.
• Heat the pack in the microwave for 1 to 2 mins, do not heat for more than 2 mins at one time
• Check the heat and apply to the desired body part
• Once the pack cools down to room temperature, it can be reheated as required
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for cold therapy. Applying cold to your tissue results in the narrowing of your blood vessels. Slowing the blood flow and other fluids into the injured tissue reduces swelling, muscle spasms, pain, and inflammation.
Cold therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as joint sprains, headaches, bruises, black & blue marks, swelling, fever, sunburns, and more.
• Cool the pack in the freezer for a few hours
• Check the temperature and apply to the desired body part
• If the pack gets dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
• Do not immerse in water or wash the pack
• Heat the packs and use them frequently
• Do not heat pack for longer than 2 mins or as directed
• The pack can be put in a cloth bag and stored in the freezer if not used for long
- Zero Plastic and Zero Chemicals