Check out these cute sweethearts!
From ear aches to growing pains; these special warm cuddles will help comfort away the unpleasant feelings and turn frowns into smiles. They are great to soothe a child's achy muscles or ease the pain of a stomach ache. It can keep a child warm on a cold night, and it can even be used to gently warm up a baby's crib before he goes to bed. Children even love just snuggling with their heating packs. Just pop the heating pack into the microwave and it will emerge perfectly the warm!
The heat pack can also be used as excellent ice pack on a hot summer day or if you want to apply cold to an injury! These packs are perfectly sized for your little one’s bumped knees, tooth aches or other minor ouchies. In case of fever or trauma you can put these packs in a freezer and you have a convenient, comfortable cold pack.
• Heat the pack in the microwave for 45secs to 1min, do not heat for more than 1 min at one time
• Check the heat and apply it to the desired body part
• Once the pack cools down to room temperature, it can be reheated as required
Alternative for microwave:
- The heating pack can be heated in an oven. Wrap the pack in a clean cotton dish towel and place the pack on a heat resistant glass or porcelain dish for 5-7 min (100° C / 200 °F). Insert the pack only when the oven has warmed up to (100° C / 200°F). Do not exceed 5-7 minutes total heating time.
- Or wrap in a cotton dish towel and place in a dry, clean crockpot. Heat on a cooktop on low setting with complete supervision
• Cool the pack in the freezer for a few hours
• Check the temperature and apply it to the desired body part
• If the pack gets dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
• Do not immerse in water or wash the pack
• Heat the packs and use them frequently
• Do not heat pack for longer than 2 mins or as directed
• The pack can be put in a cloth bag and stored in the freezer if not used for long
Wait what's in these Cuddly Packs :
These heating packs contain only natural flax seeds, organic cotton fabric and lavender essential oil. It is environmentally friendly, and lasts for many years. It has NO CHEMICALS, NO ELECTRICITY and NO PLASTIC.
Each time you heat the heating pad in a microwave or in an oven, it sterilizes the fabric.
WARNING! Always follow the instructions! Always test on your skin for about 10 seconds, if it is not too hot before giving to a child! Use with adult supervision only.