A GIFT THAT GIFTS WELLNESS
Our Lavender Eye pack is an effective natural relief solution at home for puffy eyes, insomnia, headaches and much more. It is designed to conform easily around the eyes and forehead area and has an elastic strap that secures it in place and makes it easy to wear. It’s reusable and simple to use. It can be used as a hot pack or cold pack.
Treat Dry Eyes/Puffy Eyes, Eye Muscle Therapy, Soothe Swelling, Soothe Headaches, Aiding in sleep, Reduce Dark Circles, Improve Blood Circulation, Sinus Relief, Aromatherapy infused to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for hot therapy. Applying heat to your tissues increases blood circulation. The heat of the packs reduce muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscles, relieves pain, and can help with movement.
Hot therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as the stiff neck, muscle tension, muscle strains, sprains, and more.
• Heat the pack in the microwave for 1 to 2 mins, do not heat for more than 2 mins at one time
• Check the heat and apply it to the desired body part
• Once the pack cools down to room temperature, it can be reheated as required
Aksobha’s Herbal Packs can be used for cold therapy. Applying cold to your tissue results in the narrowing of your blood vessels. Slowing the blood flow and other fluids into the injured tissue reduces swelling, muscle spasms, pain, and inflammation.
Cold therapy is commonly used to treat discomforts such as joint sprains, headaches, bruises, black & blue marks, swelling, fever, sunburns, and more.
• Cool the pack in the freezer for a few hours
• Check the temperature and apply it to the desired body part
• If the pack gets dirty, wipe with a damp cloth and dry
• Do not immerse in water or wash the pack
• Heat the packs and use them frequently
• Do not heat pack for longer than 2 mins or as directed
• The pack can be put in a cloth bag and stored in the freezer if not used for long
- Zero Plastic and Zero Chemicals